I threw together a quick and easy
smokey eye. My last post using the Morphe 35O palette went quite well, I have done a less warm toned one this time for those who aren't quite as obsessed with orange colours as myself. I have used more 'cool' tones in this look but used a warm colour to blend it all together with.
1. In the crease put
2. Lower area of the crease, but
3. All over the lid, put
4. On top of both
colours but a light layer of '3', also put this along the bottom lash line
5. In the outer V, but a small bit of '2'
6. In the inner corner, place number '5' to highlight
7. Curl your lashes and put a small layer of mascara on them
8. Whip on whatever eyelashes you like, these are Ardell Whispies